Retired Junior National or National Referee
A retired Jr National or National referee must remain in good standings with the Region to retain the status of Retired National. To remain in good standings, the official must meet the following requirements.
- Attend a Great Plains Region Certified Officials Clinic.
- Register with the Great Plains Region
- Submit and clear the USA Volleyball Background Screening
- Complete the SafeSport training
- Be evaluated by a Jr Nat or Nat as R1(1) and R2 (1) in the certification cycle
- Complete and submit a minimum of one USAV scoresheet
- Complete the referee Exam A and correct to 100%